Here are a some examples of my custom carvings that I have created for our happy customers.
- We also offer custom commercial packages for restaurants and businesses.
- We are currently creating some surf and Tiki art for a marketing project with Coca-Cola to be displayed the WaiTiki Bar on Wall Street in downtown Orlando Florida.
- We have also created pieces for Hilton Hotel in Cocoa Beach.
- We are building a relationship with BassPro Stores. I have been invited two years in a row to the WorldWide Sportsman Store in Islamorada as a quest artist during the July Lobster mini-season.
- We recently teamed up with Brown’s Taxidermyy in Port Canaveral where we offer a wood taxidermy service to the public. Stop in at Brown’s Taxidermy in Port Canaveral and see our fine wood fish and SurfBoard display.
- Snidely just completed his largest Fish Project for a customer in New York City who is opening a new Restaurant and Sushi Bar. We just completed a 60″ long 27 inch in girth lifelike BlueFin Tuna that weighs approx. 150 pounds that was carved from a solid log of sycamore. See photos
- The next time you catch a fish, instead of getting a painted chunk of foam and fiberglass, let me recreate your catch with wood taxidery from a premium wood species of your choice. Supply me with the length and girth measurements and some photographs. Or I can distress the wood to make it look like it has been on your wall for years.
NEW: SURF BOARD WALL ART!!!! We have recruited one of Florida’s most renouned and award winning air brush artists “Papa Chuck” Crawford to airbrush beach scenes on the surfboards that we carve from exotic species of wood.
- In 2009 Snidely won first place in the wood category in the Orlando Lake Eola Art Show for my lifelike saltwater fish carvings.
- In 2010 Snidely was selected for final judging in the wood category.
- and in 2011 Snidely won the coveted Chairmans Award at the Rockledge Art Show for best Art and Best Display
We just opened our new Studio, Wood Shop and Retail Store @ 3860 Curtis Blvd. Suite 602 in Cocoa Florida (Port Saint John) 32927.
My specialties is Saltwater Fish Carvings however I can can carve just about anything from a model or image. I can also carve your trees on site. Bears, Tikis, Birds, abstract or even dogs and people. I would love to make one for you. As you can see, I can carve just about anything that you want sculpted from wood. If you supply a drawing or a photograph, I can make it for you. Prices will be negotiated and a 50% deposit is required prior to start. I take pride in producing a quality product at a reasonable price. Treat yourself to a one of a kind, you deserve it! Call us for a one of a kind, made to order work of art. 321-536-0754 or 1800-580-6707.
I recently had the pleasure of meeting famous wildlife/gamefish painter Steve Whitlock at the Melbourne Spring Art Show. Steve fell in love with my wood fish mounts and I have admired his paintings for years. He bought one of my pieces and art and he liked my sculptures so much that he endorsed me to be invited to the World Wide Sportsman (Bass Pro) Art Show in Islamorada during the week of Mini Lobster Season. Below is a photo of Steve Whitlock and I posing with the fish that he bought from me.